Thursday, October 22, 2009

" he answered "is doing well. " "Oh " I says "you've found out her fam'ly name then?" "We've found out one or two things about that lidy " he replies. "D'yer remember 'er dancing?" "I have seen her flinging her petticoats.

You're forgiven Patera by the powers trusted to me. " traced the sign of addition hoping that the big man was doing the same over his head. big man cleared his throat. "Was that all right?" "Yes ". generic nexium "Yes. " "Which bank?" "Left as you'd face the sea. North. " "Then stay put " he told me "and I'll send someone after you. I'm assembling our forces now. I've already got over two thousand together and Julian won't come near us. More keep straggling in every minute " "Okay " I said and that was it. I stayed put. I slept as I did so. I heard them bashing about in the bushes and was alert I pushed some fronds aside and peered forth. It was three of the big red guys. So I straightened my gear and brushed all my garments ran a hand through my hair stood erect and swayed took several deep breaths and stepped forth "I am here " I announced. Two of them did double-takes blades in their hands! as I said it. But they recovered smiled paid me deference and conducted me back to the camp. It was perhaps two miles distant. I made it without leaning. Bleys appeared and said "We've got over three thousand now. " Then he called for a medical officer to take care of me again. We were undisturbed all through the night and the rest of our troops straggled in that night and the following day. We had perhaps five thousand by then. We could see Amber in the distance. We slept another night and on the following morning we set forth. By afternoon we had made maybe fifteen miles. We marched along the beach and there was no sign of Julian anywhere. The feeling of pain from my burns began to subside. My thigh was healthy but my shoulder and arm still hurt from here to hell and back again. We marched on and soon we were within forty miles of Amber. The weather stayed clement and all of the wood to our left was a desolate blackened ruin. The fire had destroyed most o! f the timber in the valley so for once there was a thing in our favor. Julian nor anybody else could ambush us. We'd see them coming a mile off. We made another ten miles ere the sun fell and we bivouacked on the beach. The next day I remembered that Eric's coronation was near at hand and I reminded B!eys. We had almost lost count of the days but realized we still had a few remaining. We led a speed-march till noon. then rested. By then we were twenty-five miles away from the foot of Kolvir. By twilight the distance was ten. And we kept on. We marched till midnight and we bivouacked once again. By that time. sfefse55iccuewuw3uht4958je

No comments:

Post a Comment